The Terrace at Frazier is located in the heart of North Shore Chattanooga, the most popular and prestigious address in the downtown area.
- Breath-taking views of the Tennessee River and downtown Chattanooga.
- Chattanooga's business district and all major medical centers are within minutes and the Chattanooga airport is a simple 15-minute drive.
- The City's CARTA-operated free electric shuttle is available on site, connecting The Terrace to the entire North Shore Chattanooga and downtown area. Get a map of CARTA routes here.
- The Riverwalk, bike paths, hiking trails and Chattanooga's beautiful waterfront parks are a short walk away.
- Outside your door are the shops, restaurants, and galleries of North Shore Chattanooga and Frazier Avenue.
When the Terrace was in conception stages, the vision was to develop a large, mixed-use building that would attract high-end users. Through an exhaustive design process, we were able to achieve a large development that blends well in North Shore Chattanooga and help reinforce the urban feel. While larger than most existing buildings in the neighborhood, The Terrace was designed to still be fresh ten years from now, but look like it's been there for twenty. Along with it's stately exterior and attractive architectural details, The Terrace offers a combination of amenities and conveniences rarely found.
North Shore parking is at its finest at The Terrace, with North Shore’s only parking garage. The Terrace provides plenty of on-site parking for owners, occupants and residents and ample covered spaces for visitors, making North Shore parking a breeze.