Terrace At Frazier
The Art of Urban Luxury – Live, Work, Play
Located in the heart of North Shore Chattanooga, The Terrace at Frazier is a boutique mixed-use property featuring luxury residences, specialty retail space and Class A offices.
Come and experience an award-winning area that blends life, work and play in a walkable, connected community that is modern South.
Luxury Downtown ResidencesOwn The Epitome of Chattanooga Luxury Living
The private residences at The Terrace at Frazier are intelligently designed with tasteful elegance. Select a residence that is pre-built or create your own completely custom penthouse interior. The stunning architecture and sweeping views found in these penthouses bring luxury living in downtown Chattanooga to a whole new level. Prized as the pinnacle of the city's mixed-use buildings, The Terrace at Frazier is the gateway to a new urban lifestyle.Learn MoreCompletely Custom! Architects & Designers Turn Your Vision Into Reality
All residences offer the highest-quality construction with specialized noise-reduction systems, expansive floor plans and are fully equipped with top-of-the-line finishes.
Our Floor Plans Whatever finishes you select, the Terrace at Frazier's condominiums provide chic luxury for North Shore living at its finest.
- Sub-Zero/Wolf appliances
- Custom furniture-grade cabinetry
- Marble/travertine heated floors
- Gorgeous bathrooms with extensive storage capabilities
- Commercial-grade, low-e, highly-insulated windows
- Smart home systems with video entry access, surround sound and more
Contact us to view latest floor plans!
Prestigious Location, Plentiful Parking
The Terrace at Frazier is a landmark on Chattanooga's North Shore offering just over 23,000 square feet of retail and 25,000+ square feet of Class A office space.
Your employees and clients will enjoy:
- Presenting a stately exterior, attractive architectural detail and high-end finished, The Terrace at Frazier conveys prestige and professionalism, hallmarks of a successful business.
- Ample on-site covered parking
- State-of-the-art technological features
- Convenient location near numerous lunch and after-hours spots
The PerksLearn More
- Breathtaking views of the Tennessee River, downtown Chattanooga, the Hunter Museum and the Bluff View Art District. Coolidge Park is your front yard!
- Chattanooga’s free electric shuttle stops right outside your front door, connecting The Terrace at Frazier to the rest of North Shore Chattanooga and downtown.
- The fashionable shops, restaurants, and galleries of North Shore Chattanooga are all steps away.
- Festivals like Wine over Water, Head of the Hooch, Riverbend, and the Southern Brewers Festival keep the North Shore vibrant throughout the year.
The ParksLearn More
Great things are happening in our front yard! Stroll on the Riverwalk, head across the street to Chattanooga’s Walnut Street Pedestrian Bridge, ride down bike paths or experience the hiking trails and canoe/kayak launches by the Chattanooga Rowing Center.
You can also enjoy the beautiful waterfront parks that are across the street including Coolidge Park, Renaissance Park and Ross's Landing.
The ParkingLearn More
Private residential and separate commercial garages ensure ample complimentary parking for owners, guests and visitors.
All parking has protected key card access.
Commercial and retail tenants can purchase additional parking for customers at minimal cost in the adjacent public garage.
The Neigborhood"It's more than just another place to go, it's a place to be."
Visit North Shore
A stone's throw from the Tennessee River, Chattanooga's North Shore is minutes from the city's business district, all major medical centers and the airport.
Here you’ll find boutiques, restaurants, coffeehouses, galleries, salons and day spas. But the places you’ll find won’t be big box retailers or chain stores.
Instead, you’ll find independent one-of-a-kind small businesses owned by passionate locals!